Our team is committed to helping their Educators to achieve their goals and support and promote ongoing learning and development, a major component of the philosophy of EFDCS.
With over 25 years experience as an Early Childhood Professional the Managing Director/Approved Provider has worked in Family Day Care, In Home Care, Long Day Care, Industry Management and Child Protection Services, providing a solid foundation and sound working knowledge of the ever-changing needs of the early childhood industry.
EFDCS staff take great pride in their roles and act as positive role models promoting a strong philosophy of ongoing learning and education. To ensure we provide the best support possible to our Educators, families and children our team members are selected based on their skills, knowledge, experience, qualifications and overall dedication to the Family Day Care Industry.
We understand the need for our staff to be familiar with the diverse needs of families and children and the importance of keeping abreast of the requirements necessary to adequately support and mentor fellow staff and Educators who are part of EFDCS Service.
Position available in 2020 - Part Time - Family Day Care Coordinator
Empowered Family Day Care is seeking a highly motivated, engaged and committed FDC Coordinator to start in a part time position with our team in 2020. This position will be 2 days a week on commencement with a view to increasing days based on performance.
The position will require someone who is flexible, honest, reliable, loyal, respectful, inspiring and willing to travel. Regular travel between Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Toowoomba areas is required with a fleet car available.
Our vision of “Empowering Educators to Empower Children” requires our team to demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of educators and provide them with the individual support they require, showing the respect they deserve as individuals, business operators and professionals to achieve their goals and meet necessary FDC operational requirements.
1. Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood (minimum qualification)
2. Blue Card, First Aid, CPR, Child Protection, Drivers License
3. Demonstrated experience managing/mentoring in Early Childhood
4. Working knowledge of the NQS, EYLF, National Regulations & Law
5. Excellent communication and written skills – showing attention to detail
6. Experience completing accurate reports and developing educational programs
7. Excellent IT skills – develop documents, presentations, social media, marketing materials (examples required)
8. Excellent time management skills and ability to work autonomously
9. Excellent computer skills and competency in designing newsletters, marketing materials and using various IT packages (strong admin skills needed)
Please send a cover letter, response to the criteria above, your resume and 2 current referees with their contact details - APPLY NOW!
For more information please call 5492 1661 between 9am – 4pm Monday to Friday.